Life membership is an investment in the future of the GFO.
Life dues are placed in our endowment to fund the library in perpetuity.
Benefits you will receive when you become a Life Member
- A Life Member badge showing your name and member number.
- 50% off the purchase of any surplus books-anytime. Just show your membership card or Life Member badge, or ask the receptionist to check the membership list.
- Guaranteed seating at Seminars and Workshops if registered by the early-bird deadline. Late Life Member registrants will be moved to the top of the waiting list, increasing their chances of getting into popular sold-out events.
- A free Visitor Pass for any guest you accompany to the GFO Library.
- The good feeling you get knowing you are supporting the GFO.
Life Members receive digital GFO publications via email. Those who prefer print versions will be billed a nominal fee annually to cover printing and postage.
- Payment in full
- Three annual installments