Eagle Valley News, 30 May 1918, page 1
The formal presentation and dedication of a service flag to Irvine Lodge No. 86 K. of P., by Imbrie Temple No. 33 Pythian Sisters was witnessed by a large crowd at the K. P. hall last evening. An appropriate program was rendered; the main feature of which was a splendid address by Rev. J. M. Johnson.
The flag carries five stars, one for each member of the local lodge now in service, as follows:
- Past Chancellor G. E. Brooks whose present address is American Lake, Wash., care of Cook and Baker School.
- Roy Campbell, Bat. A 63 F.A., C.A.C., Puget Sound, Fort Worden, Wash.
- Lee Chamberlin, U.S.S. Cincinnati, care Postmaster, New York City.
- Tracy Matthews, Headquarters Co., 63rd Artillery, C.A.C., Fort Worden, Wash.
- W. E. Strang, 35th Aero Squadron, American E.F., France.