Registration is Open Now!
Out of the House & On the Road: In-Person Research
Are you itching to get back to in-person research? We're here to help you get prepared with six sessions from two nationally known speakers.
Sat., Oct. 30 at 9 a.m. (PT) with Cari Taplin, C.G.®
- It's in the Bag: Preparing for a Research Trip
- How'd You Find That?!? Tips for Locating Obscure or Hidden Records
- Using Google's MyMaps as a Research, Analysis & Trip Planning Tool
Sun., Oct. 31 at 11 a.m. (PT) with Melissa Barker, "The Archive Lady"
- That’s in the Archives! Digging Deeper in the Archived Records
- Loose Records in an Archive: What Are They?
- 10 Things a Genealogist Should Do Before Leaving a Library or Archive