Mon. 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tue. 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wed. 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Thu. 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Sat. 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Sun. Noon - 5:00 pm
Be sure to check our calendar for events and closures.
2505 S.E. 11th Ave., Suite B-18
Portland, OR 97202-1061
— We’re in the basement!
GFO Phone: 503-963-1932
Use a Google map to get directions.
All parking lots around the building are pay to park.
Street parking directly adjacent to the building has various restrictions, so be sure to read the signs! Most side streets south and west of our location also have time restrictions. Many of these streets have Zone G parking. An all-day pass for these spaces may be purchased at the reception desk for $1. Side streets east of S.E. 11th and north of Division (including S.E. 12th) have few if any restrictions. Parking can typically be found there within three to four blocks of the GFO.
The lot behind the Ford building has one designated ADA spot. It has a two-hour limit and is also pay to park. Portland has specific rules addressing parking on the street. They are copied below.
- Time Zone Parking Privileges in Portland: No Time Limit at over 30 minutes. Observe time limit in zones 30 minutes or less.
- Parking Prohibited: Disabled person plates or permit do not allow parking privileges except as described above. Disabled person plates or permit do not extend time limits in areas designated for special use and do not allow vehicle storage over 24 hours on the public right-of-way.
Limitations - Parking privileges for all types of disabled person parking permits do not apply to a zone where:
- Parking is permitted for only 30 minutes or less.
- Stopping, parking or standing of all vehicles is prohibited.
- Late evening or overnight parking is prohibited.
- Parking is reserved for special types of vehicles or activities.