Individual: See application for rates.
*Joint: See application for rates.
Fees vary depending on publication delivery options.
Student: $15.00 (emailed publications)
Libraries and Societies: $20.00 (publications only)
Important note: Annual Membership runs for one year
from the date of membership.
Individual: $750.00 (or three yearly payments of $270.00)
*Joint: $1000.00 (or three yearly payments of $360.00)
* A joint membership is two people at one address,
receiving only one copy of each publication.
Update your directory information by emailing changes to
- Unlimited access to the research library whenever it is open
- Free access to Ancestry.com, World Edition, in the Library using our computers or yours
- The Bulletin, published quarterly
- The Forum Insider, published 8 times a year
- Reduced registration fee at Spring and Fall Seminars and other educational opportunities
- Ability to check out books from the library
- Knowing you are supporting this wonderful asset
- And the greatest benefit of all — the Library's Research Assistants who will gladly provide help whether you are brand new to genealogy and just getting started, a seasoned researcher who needs a little hand, or anywhere in between