Oregon Genealogy — skip to Oregon History, Oregon Trail
- Counties - information and links
- Jackson County Genealogy Library - Lots of indexes by the Rogue Valley Genealogical Society.
- Marion County Pioneer Cemeteries - Pick a cemetery and search the database.
- Multnomah County Pioneer Cemeteries (Search) - Metro's Regional Parks and Greenspaces Department manages 14 pioneer cemeteries.
- Polk County Pioneer Cemeteries - Pick a cemetery and search the database.
- Oregon State Archives Division (Search) - Genealogical and historical information.
- Oregon records - FamilySearch.org
- Indigent Burial Fund news at Oregon Live. (Search)
- List of Unclaimed Cremains - Oregon State Hospital, 1914 - 1970s
- Historic Oregon Newspapers - by the University of Oregon
- Oregon Newspaper Index - by the University of Oregon. This database contains 977,000+ entries featuring the Portland Oregonian (1852-1987), the Oregon Daily Emerald (1900-1979), and The Register Guard (1963-2004).
- Electronic Resources - Multnomah County Public Library.
- A place called Oregon - History and Genealogy
- Willamette Valley Genealogical Society - Part of the Oregon State Library site.
- The Volga Germans in Portland - Check links for History, Families, People, Stories, and more.
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Oregon - Good resource for Jewish and/or East European ancestors
- Oregon Blue Book - Almanac, History
- Oregon Historical Society - History Project, Library
- WWI Trivia
- History of the Oregon Constitution - The Legal Genealogist
- Of crime and punishment in Oregon Territory - The Legal Genealogist
- Oregon Trail Interpretive Center - BLM: Basic Facts, FAQ, History Bits
- Idaho State University - by teachers Mike Trinklein and Steve Boettcher, creators of The Oregon Trail, the award-winning documentary film which aired nationally on PBS.
- "On the Oregon Trail" - by Myra Vanderpool Gormley in genealogymagazine.com
- At the End of the Trail - Clackamas County, home to Oregon City, the first capital of Oregon Territory. As the site of some of the earliest settlements in Oregon, Clackamas is a fascinating area for historians and genealogists.
- The Applegate Trail was blazed by Lindsay and Jesse Applegate in 1846.